- PUBLIC RELATIONS: Getting the word out about your company to its various “publics” – prospects, customers, employees, the media, vendors, investors, “stakeholders,” etc.
- MEDIA RELATIONS: Exposure in South Florida and national media - instant third-party credibility for your company. And resulting in article-reprints that you can leave behind with a prospect…reprints that will keep selling your company long after you’ve left their office.
- WEBSITES – Your website is where potential customers turn for information about your company. If the writing is not powerful and emphatic, if it doesn’t position you as a leader in your field, and if it doesn’t strike some type of emotional chord in the reader (or address a need)…he/she is not going to contact you.
- CORPORATE SPOKESPERSON – We’ll learn your business. And we can serve as a powerful and persuasive spokesperson to the media on your behalf.
- EXECUTIVE MEDIA TRAINING – Or, we can train you or your executives to be powerful and persuasive spokespeople.
- CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS – Any print or online materials produced by your company – and you should be producing them – should stand out above the competition, with a message that’s not only powerful but also reinforces your brand.
- MARKETING – Strategies to get your company in front of potential clients or customers. And creative materials – such as advertising (print, online, or broadcast), marketing kits, direct-mail, and Point-of-Purchase materials - to hammer home your message.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – How to prospect for – and land – potential clients. How to keep the ones you have (and how to increase your share of business with them
- STRATEGIC PLANNING – Just throwing marketing “mud” against the wall, and hoping some of it sticks, is no longer enough. In the current economic environment, only those companies with a clear strategy will survive – and prosper.
- WRITING/EDITING – We’ll turn the written word (whether in print or online) into a revenue-generator for your business. We can write customized letters, press releases, media advisories, feature articles (using your byline, of course), brochures, websites, newsletters, reports, company profiles, speeches, employee communications, mission statements, editorials in general media or trade publications (again, using your byline), company publications, and hand-outs for prospects.
- E-BOOKS - E-books are a great way to write a real "think piece" for your
online audience, and to get beneath the surface. They can generate real
conversation about what you've said...and what you're selling.