WE GET RESULTS
- I was named by “PR Week” to its list of “The Top Twenty Public Relations Executives in America.”
- My communications and marketing materials helped introduce Citibank to Latin America.
- A Florida guidebook for Alamo Rent A Car resulted in a 60% increase in inquiries about Florida.
- A recruiting magazine for Miami-Dade College generated a 50% increase in inquiries.
- An advertising campaign for a national shoe company generated such an overwhelming response that the company could not keep up with the resulting orders.
- A fund-raising campaign for an arts institution resulted in a doubling of the endowment.
- A media campaign for a South Florida charitable institution resulted in a record-breaking fund-raising event.
- My clients have received positive coverage in media such as: The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, “Business Week,” “Fortune,” USA Today, CNN, “U.S. News & World Report,” The Washington Post, “Inc.,” “Forbes Small Business,” “The Kiplinger Letter,” The Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune, The San Francisco Chronicle, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Miami Herald, The Dallas Morning News, The South Florida Sun-Sentinel, The Palm Beach Post, The South Florida Business Journal, “Boca Raton,” “Palm Beach Illustrated,” UPI, and The Associated Press. In addition, we’ve generated coverage in business journals throughout the U.S., and in more than one hundred trade publications.